Resort Style Community Living
Millbrook offers a community living experience with the space to offer residents their own privacy. The communal pool, gym and BBQ area are used throughout the year. Communal functions such as a Christmas get together and Kids Halloween parade occur annually.
- The grounds and surrounding area are managed by the onsite managers.
- The resident managers offer residents discounted group bookings for: garage door and air conditioning servicing, pest control, hot water system and gutter cleaning.
- Onsite builder and handyman service, domestic cleaning, ironing services and garden maintenance.
Schools and Colleges Nearby
- Hendra State Primary School
- Our Lady Help of Christians Primary School
- Ascot State Primary School
Secondary State High Schools
- Aviation State High School
- Kedron State High School
- Kelvin Grove State College
Millbrook is also a short drive to Brisbane's best private secondary colleges.
GPS Private Secondary Colleges for boys
- St Joseph's College Gregory Terrace
- Brisbane Grammar School
- St Joseph's Nudgee College
Private Secondary Colleges for girls
- All Hallows' School
- St Margaret's Anglican Girls' School
- Brisbane Girls Grammar School
- St Rita’s College
- Clayfield College
All schools are accessible by public transport.
All Star Baseball Club resides on Mcintyre Street with local football club Virginia United F.C. only a five minute drive north. Norths Devils Rugby League club is similarly located just behind Virginia. A short distance away at Toombul/Nundah you can also join Toombul District Cricket Club or Mayne Tigers Junior AFL.
- Millbrook is also close to a number of parks and childrens play areas.
- The very popular ‘Saabi’ Café can be found at the corner of Manson Rd and Newmarket St.
- The award winning 'Dandelion' Café on Gerler Road is a short walk away.
- New restaurant, 'The Tuckshop Restaurant" is also a couple of minutes walk away on Gerler Road.
- With Racecourse Road and Portside all within a 10 minute radius there is no shortage of great places to eat and drink for all the family.